Monday, July 2, 2012

Drink your way to supple flawless skin with this!

Sea Buckthorn Berry is currently the hottest "super fruit" right now with its many benefits to the skin and body. It was also featured on Dr. Oz as a super fruit to help you lose weight and prevent fat from storing in your body.

Containing the rare ingredient of Omega-7 fat (also known as Palmitoleic acid), it signals the body to stop storing fat. What this means for users is that it starts melting away the fat immediately, and it has been scientifically proven to help users keep it off for longer periods than conventional weight loss programs.

From their website- 
Revitalize & Renew is an all natural liquid dietary supplement made from the nutrient-dense sea buckthorn berry harvested exclusively for Sibu Beauty in the Himalayas of Tibet. This invigorating blend is a mixture of tart and sweet, and a delicious way to begin and end each day. Each sip embodies the spirit and resiliency of the hearty, orange sea buckthorn berry. Revitalize & Renew is loaded with the essential Omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9. It is also a rich source of elusive Omega 7 fatty acids, a rare and vital component for cellular support and healthy hair, skin and nails. This proprietary formulation is also rich in phytosterols, polyphenols, amino acids, carotenoids, vitamins and minerals. Sea buckthorn berries contain over 190 bioactive compounds.

I'm always down to try new supplements and this is actually the first supplement review I'm writing for the blog, if you want to see more supplement reviews, definitely leave a comment here or on my facebook and let me know.

I love this liquid supplement for many reasons and it is one of the few supplements where I can actually feel and see the results. Everytime I drink this, it makes my body feel very balance with an overall sense of well-being. I also drink this when I feel nauseous and it actually helps!

I can see my skin being more supple after days of drinking this and one thing you will definitely notice is how fast your hair and nail grows while you're on this. There are so many great things about this that makes a great supplement to have and it taste pretty good, too. It's very tart at first, but you'll get used to it very soon.

The only down side is the price, but I found it's MUCH cheaper to buy from Amazon.com. So if you do plan to buy it, order from Amazon.

Beautiful skin and a slimmer waist line makes this a great purchase! 

Verdict: Buy it!!! 
Sibu Revitalize & Renew Drink is $29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment