Friday, August 17, 2012

La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Serum Review


La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Serum

The most potent product of the system, combining anti-aging, anti-pigmentation and luminescence with pearlescent pigments and liquid crystals to inhibit melanin production, detoxify and beautify.

Dark spots and uneven coloring can give your skin an aged look beyond its years. This potent anti-pigmentation serum interrupts the cycle that creates age spots, stopping discoloration before it begins. As existing spots fade, the skin takes on a new brightness. 

The Benefits
  • Promotes even skin tone by decreasing transfer of dark pigment to the surface of the skin
  • Lifts and firms with Golden Caviar Extracts and anti-aging peptides
  • Reduces wrinkles caused by repeated facial expressions
  • Delays aging signs with powerful antioxidants including Tomato Fruit Extract, Larch Tree Extract, and White Tea Complex

This has become one of my favorite serums! It is a beautiful pearlescent serum that melts into your skin that brightens up your entire complexion while reducing wrinkles caused my repeated facial expression!

I'm at the age where I'm starting to see some expression lines and this serum has helped minimize them from daily use. I use this day and night. I have received some great compliments on my skin while on this and I've noticed my skin tone looks a lot more even and some minor dark spots have faded.

You can hide a lot of flaws when your skin is on the whiter side that's why Asians are obsessed with whitening/brightening their skins. And please note, whitening does not mean bleaching of the skin, it simply means brightening of the skin and the overall texture so it looks like you have a light shining from within.

I love the pearlescent texture of serum. It literally looks like a melted pearl when you put this on your finger tip and it goes on smooth like velvet.

I would definitely recommend this serum. I don't think you need the face cream from this line, because personally, the face cream was a bit too dry for my combination skin. So if you're going to but either or, I would choose this serum over the cream, and the serum has more of the active ingredient anyway.

It is $470 (yikes), but it falls into the category of "You only have one face! So take care of it!" Definitely worth it.

Verdict: Buy it!
La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Serum is $470

No comments:

Post a Comment